Sunday, June 15, 2014

DEMISE OF TONY ABBOTT No.149

SirThomasWynne:
* TONY ABBOTT *
GET YOUR HOUSE IN ORDER TONY - WHAT BUDGET CRISIS?
#worstPMever
 
SirThomasWynne:
* TONY ABBOTT *
Hahahaha - TONY'S BIG WOODY
#worstPMever
SirThomasWynne:
* TONY ABBOTT *
NEW DISCOVERY NAMED IN HIS HONOUR
#worstPMever


FATHER'S DAY

SirThomasWynne: #HappyFathersDay Europe....Oz dad's do it on first Sunday in Sept...9 months after Mother's Day....when paternity can be established obv!

xskinn: @SirThomasWynne lmao, cheers Tom

GRANDSON'S baptism
Today we attended the baptism for my grandson Alexander Thomas (my name is his second name - our granddaughter has my wife's name as her second name - a matching pair).
Alexander was excellent, all smiles and chirps.
Big after party for 35 visitors and about 30 family members.
Mrs Oz did all the cakes and spent days baking....they were all covered in aqua icing or white frosting.

MORE ABOUT THE BAPTISM
SirThomasWynne: I spooked priest doing G son's baptism 2day. At end of service I kept hearing something telling me 2 tell him he needed 2 go 2 Sth Africa.
SirThomasWynne: So over a cuppa and cake i just blurted out that I am slightly psychic and someone from beyond is telling me you need to go to Sth Africa
SirThomasWynne: He was a bit astonished and said his wife was born in Zimbabwe and he was indeed thinking of going there...
SirThomasWynne: So I said he needed to be there before 2 years were up...
SirThomasWynne: In course of conversation he revealed that he's from Anglesey UK & he's related to the Wynn family not immediate family but my cousins
SirThomasWynne: #spooky
3wombats: @SirThomasWynne The world is a small and strange place
SirThomasWynne: @3wombats yep and this weird psychic stuff just hits me when I least expect it..in olden times priest would have had me locked up...or burnt!

heydiddles: @SirThomasWynne it's ok, sometimes people need a little spookin'. maybe you told him something he needed to hear

SirThomasWynne: @heydiddles think the "voices from beyond" bit got him....it spooks me when I hear voices, let me tell ya!

heydiddles: @SirThomasWynne priest though, voices from beyond is kind of his forte, no? doesn't hurt to shake people out of our comfortable sometimes

heydiddles: @SirThomasWynne it'd spook me hearing voices too. :)
alicia_j_burke: @SirThomasWynne Wynne... My dad grew up with Wynne's in Wagga
SirThomasWynne: @alicia_j_burke we are all from Wales mostly around Flintshire originally...and my surname 100 years ago had e on end but grandpa dropped it
alicia_j_burke: @SirThomasWynne Wynne isn't a name I hear often so I wondered if the mob from Wagga were 'relations' :)

No comments:

Post a Comment